.: Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 1.6
Docklight is a test, analysis and simulation tool for serial communication protocols (RS232, RS485/422 and others). It allows you to monitor the communication between two serial devices or to test the serial communication of a single device. Docklight is easy to use and runs on almost any standard PC using Windows 98/NT 4/2000/XP operating system. Key functions include:
* Simulating serial protocols - Docklight can send out user-defined sequences according to the protocol used and it can react to incoming sequences. This makes it possible to simulate the behavior of a serial communication device, which is particularly useful for generating test conditions that are hard to reproduce with the original device (e.g. problem conditions).
* Logging RS232 data - All serial communication data can be logged using two different file formats: use plain text format for fast logging and storing huge amounts of data. Or create a HTML file with styled text that lets you easily distinguish between incoming and outgoing data or additional information.
* Detecting specific data sequences - In many test cases you will need to check for a specific sequence within the RS232 data that indicates a problem condition. Docklight manages a list of such data sequences for you and is able to perform user-defined actions after detecting a sequence, e.g. taking a snapshot of all communication data before and after the error message was received.
* Responding to incoming data - Docklight lets you specify user-defined answers to the different communication sequences received. This allows you to build a basic simulator for your serial device within a few minutes. It can also help you to trace a certain error by sending out a diagnostics command after receiving the error message.
* Docklight has been successfully tested with various USB-to-RS232 converters.
|Programming & Software Development / Others|
|Flachmann und Heggelbacher|
Program system requirements: Pentium processor 200 MHz or faster, 64 MB RAM, 1 COM port available
New in this version: communication filter, notepad, drag & drop for project files
File size 3.03 MB
com port monitor,
serial port monitor,
.: Top Others / Software Development programs
Free Serial Port Monitor 3.31
Free Hex Editor 3.12
Visual Paradigm for UML (Standard Edition) for Linux 5.3 SP3
Chilkat Character Encoding Conversion ActiveX 9.1.0
Random Web Template Generator 1.0
.: New Others / Software Development programs
Freeware .NET Obfuscator Skater Light 2.6.00
Active MediaMagnet 5.6.5
BrowserObject PHP Basic Edition June.2008
IP2Location IP-COUNTRY-REGION-CITY-LATITUDE-LONGITUDE-ZIPCODE Database June 2008
United States ZIP Code Database (Gold Edition) June.2008
United States ZIP Code Database (Premium Edition) June.2008